Author Topic: RFD TV  (Read 789 times)

Offline tsfan

RFD TV
« on: January 01, 2012, 07:42:29 PM »
Sitting here tonight watching RFD TV.  Ran across a Christmas special with Lisa Meadows.  I think its called Virgina Dreams Centerstage.  And when they went to commercial, the first commercial was one of Jimmy's commercial for Harrison's Auto Mall.  Actually, they played two of the commercials. 

Debbi

Offline Ladybug

• 10,000 post member (sore fingers and all)
Re: RFD TV
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 07:58:01 PM »
We are watching the same thing and all commercials have been by Jimmy for Harrisonburg Auto Mall.

Tonight even my Golden is watching.  It seems to have caught her eye and she is glued to the TV. 
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
Thomas Paine

Billie

Offline williamsonmunier

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 09:31:16 PM »
Watched it here too! Lisa had posted about it on her FB page. Surely enjoyed it, and I am glad your Golden did too!
Sarah W
Whatsoever things are true...honest...pure...lovely...of good report; if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

Offline Ladybug

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 10:31:48 PM »
I wonder if this is going to be a weekly show?

Since my kids are grown, I educated my dogs on what good music really is.  My kids already know.  My daughter won't even wear a T-Shirt that Jimmy signed because she is afraid to wash it and doesn't want it to fade.
Thomas Paine

Billie

Offline tsfan

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 10:45:06 PM »
Billie,

I believe it is going to be a weekly show.  I checked out RFD's website and it shows that it is a weekly show.

Debbi

Offline Ladybug

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 09:02:48 PM »
Thanks Debbi.  It was a good show.
Thomas Paine

Billie

Offline Dena and John

• 1000 Post member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 11:11:15 PM »
Debbi, it is going to be a weekly show.  Back in July Nelson told us they were trying to get on there.  At Jimmy's Christmas show we talked to him a while and he said that they were in competition with over 200 others.  We said it was probably that pretty blonde, wonderful singer, Lisa Meadows that cinched the deal.  Great seeing her and also the rest of the band at Jimmy's show.  He told us it would be on Sunday and then re-run again on Thursdays.  I completeley forgot about it so I have it ready to tape Thursday.
Debbi looking forward to seeing you and Billie in about 12 days on the cruise!

Dena