Author Topic: Happy Birthday Bob  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Jan

• 1000 Post member
  • Jimmy is the Best
Happy Birthday Bob
« on: December 18, 2011, 05:42:42 PM »
Happy Birthday Bob.  May there be many more.
Jan

Offline Riley

Re: Happy Birthday Bob
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 07:02:58 PM »
Happy Birthday Bob! Wishing you many more! ;)

Riley & Maggie :)
Give me a sense of humor, Lord,
Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk!

Offline Dena and John

• 1000 Post member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 08:50:31 PM »
Happy Birthday, Bob from our family.  Looking forward to seeing you and your family tomorrow night at Jimmy's Christmas show.  My mom will be coming with us.  She has never seen Jimmy in concert.  She is in store for a treat!

Dena

Offline williamsonmunier

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 10:55:26 PM »
Bob, I wish you birthday blessings every day of the year. And what a day it will be: Your celebration, Hobo with you, and a Jimmy concert filled with glorious CHRISTmas music. Could it get any better?
Sarah W
Whatsoever things are true...honest...pure...lovely...of good report; if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

Offline Bob

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 12:09:02 AM »
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm<> 39 already,how time flies,yes what a treat I have Hobo here already and just got to get him rested up for a great night,THANKS for the wishes folks,the big one I want, you are all working on,that is my brothers health,his birthday is the 27Th., as you might guess,this is a big birthday month in our home,he & Ann both the 27TH.
     Again thanks for the wishes,pray my brother remains problem fee for tomorrow,He watched Jimms DVD from nelson county,and the statlers farewell DVD both tonight and they tuckered them out.
     Jimmy  ;D ;) ,it was heartwarming to hear him sing HOW GREAT THOU ART with you on the cd,your music is a big comfort when he has things going on,He definately sees life in a different light,it definately will be a great way to celebrate my big day,having him Dena & John ,and am sure more friends there for the special concert. see you all there,I hope  :o ::) ;D  Bob   ;D 8)

Offline mingy

• 10,000 post member (sore fingers and all)
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 06:57:49 AM »
Happy Birthday, Bob.  As I said on FB, open one of your Moxie's and have a great day!  Hope it is warmer in VA than it is here in Maine, 7 degrees here this morning.  Brrrrrr!  Love you, Pam and Clyde

Offline Eddie

• 1000 Post member
  • Rose - Jimmy - Eddie
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 09:15:21 AM »
Happy Birthday Bob - enjoy your special day.  Hope all goes well for you and Hobo at Jimmy's concert.  Tell Jimmy the Fortunetellers are wishing both Jimmy and Nina the best.

Eddie
Eddie & Rose (looking down from Heaven)

Offline Bob

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 11:44:29 AM »
Happy Birthday, Bob.  As I said on FB, open one of your Moxie's and have a great day!  Hope it is warmer in VA than it is here in Maine, 7 degrees here this morning.  Brrrrrr!  Love you, Pam and Clyde

I will do just that Pam,a very sunny 46 degrees here,might need sun screen on CHRISTmas day,only 7 days and not too cold ,>>>> YET!!!!

Am,enjoying hobos company all ,his trip to the va.was so good for him,all the belly fluids gone,he's breathing well and ready to rock around the CHRISTmas Tree with Jimmy tonight,I LOvE you all and thank you for remembering my 39 TH. Birthday like this ::) :o ;) ;D 8)
            Bob   ;D 8)

Offline Parrothead147

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 04:43:40 PM »
Hope you have a great birthday Spongebob! 

Julie
“Life is a lot like jazz. It's best when you improvise”
     -George Gershwin

"Music makes you smarter"
      -Robin Williams

Offline KK

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 07:59:37 PM »
Happy Birthday, Bob.  What a gift, having Hobo there with you AND a Jimmy concert!!!  Have a great birthday and have a wonderful time tonite.  Hugs to all, Kathy :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Bob

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 07:13:25 AM »
Hope you have a great birthday Spongebob! 

Julie
    Yes Do-we ,I had a great time ,I had my CHRISTmasy squarepants on for the occasion,and enjoyed it with,John & Dena,some of Jimmys sisters,Smitty was at the concert so he helped me celebrate the big 39  ;)  ::) ,Heather P. and her family came down from Mass ,Greg Balsly,Phi ls son  & family,for the concert so I had plenty of friends help me make it a memorable day,Thank you all for the wishes,I'd like to send mine to all who I've missed in recent days & weeks,with my brother not well I miss posting although I was aware of yours as well December baby's  :D ;D 8) ::) :o ;D.

Offline Bob

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 07:16:47 AM »
Happy Birthday, Bob.  What a gift, having Hobo there with you AND a Jimmy concert!!!  Have a great birthday and have a wonderful time tonite.  Hugs to all, Kathy :) :) :) :) :)
     An awsome concert with awsome friends K.K. I couldn't have asked for a better day,unless all of you missing had been there.

Offline Bob

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 07:22:54 AM »

I had my tasty MOXIE,and many great friends and a sis and brother around me, I safely can say It was a memorable day,yes ,weather much warmer than it could be,now it's 7:19 A.M. the day after and a promising great day also,already 43 degrees,it will get warmer,the 50's for CHRISTmas ,no snow this year,Santa has to make his own,  ::) :o ;D 8) .

Offline Donna

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 02:01:42 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB,  Sorry didnt post earlier, but I did talk to you.... I know you had a great time last night with Hobo at the concert.  What a way to spend your birthday. Take care

Offline Sandy

• 10,000 post member (sore fingers and all)
  • Isaiah 40:31
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 05:13:09 PM »
Happy Birthday, Bob :)
But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.