Author Topic: Hobo  (Read 25420 times)

Offline Bob

Re: Hobo
« Reply #270 on: January 16, 2012, 09:54:00 AM »
     As this post will make clear,Hobo did not make it home the other day,He is going to be moving to an in house(VA. HOSPITAL),hospice as things don't look good for him at all,very weak,tired,and not eating,he has had family  by his side the whole time he has had to be in the hospital this time,Ann of course,Connie his ex wife and their grand daughter,Erma & Marty,my oldest sister flew in yesterday I understand,and think Carol & Frank also will be coming as time might allow,and two of his closest friends from Maine come in tomorrow,very sad & trying time for the family,he has put up a great fight but getting tired,The cancer seems to be winning as it usually does,We thank you  so much for all the time & Energy you have spent in prayer & supporting us through this ordeal,without my FORTUNE TELLER FAMILY this would have to be unbearable,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
                                                              B :(:D 8)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:20:48 PM by Bob »

Offline Riley

« Reply #271 on: January 16, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »
Bob, You and all of your family are constantly in our prayers! It's in the Lord's hands and we pray that you all will find comfort. Thank you for the updates! Love and God bless to all!

Riley & Maggie
Give me a sense of humor, Lord,
Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk!

Online Eddie

• 1000 Post member
  • Rose - Jimmy - Eddie
« Reply #272 on: January 16, 2012, 02:11:23 PM »
As Bob said - without the Fortuneteller family - it would be unbearable for him.  I know, all too well, what the Fortuneteller Family means when something like this happens.  You were all there for me.  Let's be there for Bob as Hobo fights this.  Hobo is part of our family and let's keep up the prayers.

Eddie
Eddie & Rose (looking down from Heaven)

Offline Jan

• 1000 Post member
  • Jimmy is the Best
« Reply #273 on: January 16, 2012, 06:52:53 PM »
Bob, I am sorry to hear how bad Hobo is getting, but know this happens, as I have lost more  family members than any body wants to know about.  Will pray very hard for the whole family.  Am glad to hear how many are going to see him.
Jan

Offline williamsonmunier

« Reply #274 on: January 16, 2012, 07:04:39 PM »
Prayers for whatever the Lord has in store for Hobo.  He has been waging a strong and determined fight, and I, like Jan, am glad so many loved ones have been able to share his journey. What a blessing he has been to so many!  Thinking about and praying for all of you every day.
Sarah W
Whatsoever things are true...honest...pure...lovely...of good report; if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

Offline patsy in ga

« Reply #275 on: January 16, 2012, 10:26:15 PM »
I am so saddened to read this, Bob.  I so admire him and your family for the strength and dermination waged against this horrible disease.   Please know that Ludwig and I are with you all in thought and prayer.  Our God is a merciful God and hears and answers every prayer brought before him.  Keep us informed.   Praying God's love and strengh to enfold each and everyone of you in the coming days. 
Philippans 4:13

I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.

Offline June

« Reply #276 on: January 17, 2012, 01:32:29 PM »
My prayers are for Hobo and all the family.  It seems that all is in the Lord's hands now.  Please be strong and keep the faith.
Consider the turtle. It never gets anywhere unless it sticks its neck out.

Offline gg

• 1000 Post member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #277 on: January 17, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »
Bob my prayers are for Hobo, you and all the family.  He's is so fortunate to have so many loving people beside him.  I do hope you find comfort in knowing that the FTs are with all of you during this difficult time.
Gail

Laughing is good exercise.  It's like jogging on the inside.

Offline Bob

« Reply #278 on: January 21, 2012, 06:38:02 AM »

John has passed folks,just want to thank you all for being here for him and the family,We truely LOvE & appreciate you all for your kindness. Bob   ;D 8)             :(

JOHN P. HARPER
                                                                       1952 - 2012

Above picture is at the Final FORTUNE/WILLIAMS MUSIC FESTIVAL with his grand children Destiny & Mithchell
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:03:21 AM by Bob »

Offline jfortunefan311

« Reply #279 on: January 21, 2012, 08:35:49 AM »
Bob,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that my prayers are with you and the family.  Mom was very fond of Hobo. Just remember that he will still be with you, just like Mom is still with us.  Take care!

Cindy

Offline Sandy

• 10,000 post member (sore fingers and all)
  • Isaiah 40:31
« Reply #280 on: January 21, 2012, 10:23:29 AM »
Bob,

I'm so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :( :(
But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Online Eddie

• 1000 Post member
  • Rose - Jimmy - Eddie
« Reply #281 on: January 21, 2012, 10:58:59 AM »
Bob,

My heart goes out to you and your family.  John was an inspiration to all of us.  Please know that we are all here for you. God had a reason for calling John, Rose and also Christine's brother.  We may not understand why but we know that He will hold them forever in His arms. 

Eddie
Eddie & Rose (looking down from Heaven)

Offline Paula in Nashville

« Reply #282 on: January 21, 2012, 11:02:48 AM »
So sorry to hear this.  Continuing to pray for all of you!

Offline williamsonmunier

« Reply #283 on: January 21, 2012, 11:27:42 AM »
Bob, we are so sorry to hear this, but what a joy Hobo is with his God and in no more pain.  Hugh and I will pray for all of you just as we have been for John.  FT arms are around you all.
Sarah W
Whatsoever things are true...honest...pure...lovely...of good report; if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

Offline cindy w

« Reply #284 on: January 21, 2012, 01:11:04 PM »
Bob and family.  I've been away from the board for so long!  And I didn't see anything about this on Facebook.  I am so sorry for your loss!  Just from the little time I spend with him at the festival, I found him to be a sweet guy!  He will be missed.  My prayers are with you all.  Love Cindy
Cindy

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.  Hebrews 13:8