Author Topic: Carolyn (csc) needs prayers Her father has passed away  (Read 3229 times)

Offline csc

Re: Carolyn (csc) needs prayers Her father has passed away
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »
I wanted to come on for a minute to thank you all more than I can say for your posts. Also, the flower shop just delivered the silk arrangement from the FT's. It's so great to have you all there in a time like this.

Daniel is having a really hard time with this, as we all are. Things seemed to be looking up---just before this happened. I"ll tell you more soon when I can.

Cindy, thanks again for posting here and keeping everyone informed.  I'll talk to you later.

Love to our friends here,
Carolyn C
Carolyn C   Ohio

Offline jfortunefan311

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 07:01:22 PM »
I just went into the local paper in Piqua to view the obituary. For anyone who would like to see it
http://www.dailycall.com/main.asp?SectionID=10&SubSectionID=27&ArticleID=152339&TM=68185.7

Carolyn, I will try to call you later after I finish my final.

Cindy

Offline patsy in ga

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 10:20:26 PM »
Carolyn,  Prayers are with all of you at this time.  Please take care and know that we are there with you in thought and in spirit.
Philippans 4:13

I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.

Offline max

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 06:18:06 AM »
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Offline Timl2003

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »
Sorry to get in so late..I'll be praying for the family
"From Our Town To Yours!  The Statler Brothers Show!"-With Harold, Phil, Jimmy and Don!"

Offline williamsonmunier

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 08:51:25 AM »
I am thinking about and praying for you all this morning, Carolyn.
Sarah W
Whatsoever things are true...honest...pure...lovely...of good report; if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

Offline Jan

• 1000 Post member
  • Jimmy is the Best
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2008, 04:05:11 PM »
Sorry to hear this and sorry I am late in getting to read this.  Prayers are going up for you and your family.
Jan

johnsecrist

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2008, 10:15:41 PM »
prayers going up from christine and i.

Offline patsy in ga

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »
Has anyone heard how Carolyn is doing?  This is such a difficult time for her and her family.  My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Patsy

Offline jfortunefan311

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I did get a message from Carolyn that she is doing as well as can be expected.  They were having trouble with their online and phone service because of the weather, I think.  She is dealing with all the neccessary things you have to deal with after a death, which are no fun.  Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks

Cindy

Offline mingy

• 10,000 post member (sore fingers and all)
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 07:12:26 PM »
Thank you for the update.  I do remember the year after Dad died.  It was absolutely awful.  Mom was in a nursing home and needed our visits and attention.  We had to move her to a new place in the midst of it all.  Then we had Mom and Dad's home to clean out and put up for sale.  We still haven't sold it 4 years later.  That is ok.  But there were so many things to do.  The blessing was that there were four of us to do it and we were all in agreement.  I know that is not the case with so many families.

Carolyn has our prayers.  I hope that 2009 will be better for them.  I also think of Carolyn Cain who is dealing with a more immediate loss.  Prayers are going up for all of them all the time.

Offline patsy in ga

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2008, 10:28:30 PM »
Cindy,  Thanks for letting us know.  I have thought so much about Carolyn and her family this week and am praying for them.  This is a hard time of the year to deal with this.

Offline cindy w

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »
Carolyn, I am so sorry.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Cindy

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.  Hebrews 13:8

johnsecrist

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2009, 02:50:01 PM »
I am sorry to hear about your loss.  I am sorry I wasn't here earlier.  My family and I will pray for you and your family

Offline jrafan33

• Joshua 24:15 As for me and my house...
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »
I'm so sorry Carolyn (and Daniel, too).  I haven't been on lately, and I too, am late in reading this.  I know that what Sarah says is true.  You get to a place where memories can be happy.  For a while after mom died, they were all sad, and very painful. Now, (three years later) I can have good memories and talk about mom.  There are still times when pain pops up out of nowhere and I miss her like crazy (and I have to cry for a bit).  Really there just gets to be a little more time between the tears.  There are many of us on here who know what it is to lose a parent, and we're right here with you.
    Prayers for you and your family as you go through these tough times. 
Roxanne><>